Avionco for Client Beijing Capital Airlines
New Roadshow in Amsterdam - lucrative packages and bases in beautiful coastal cities! Join us in Amsterdam on December 8th, 9th, or 10th. Captains can attend 1 day to have an Airline interview and SIM check with BCA.
Avionco is accepting resumes for A320 and A330 Captains on behalf of Beijing Capital Airlines, this airline company was founded initially as Deer Jet Airlines and in 2010 began their scheduled flights as Capital Airlines. They operate A320’s mainly in China including Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan. Long-haul flights between China and other cities are also in service at this time with the Airbus 330 aircraft. These cities include Helsinki, Mexico City, Zagreb, Los Angeles.
This opportunity is a superb 4-year contract opportunity, offering one of the best Chinese packages available today. Terms include basic salary plus allowances and bonuses. It also offers four different roster patterns including a month on/month off, and the A330 has reverse base opportunities!
This contract offers:
• Up to $300,00 earning potential
• Sign on Bonus
• Living Allowance up to $3,000 per month
• Educational Allowance up to $1,000 per month
• Travel Allowance
• Four different roster patterns
• Safety bonus annually
• A330 has reverse base opportunities
Fly for this family-friendly Airline with education allowances for the International school of your choice. This job Includes terrific pay and excellent benefits and plenty of rotation options.
A320 and A330 Captains
Bases: Xi’an, Guangzhou, Sanya, Haikou, and Hangzhou
Term: Four Years Initial/ Renewable
• A320 & A330 type rating for appropriate type
• A330 4000 total hours in Commercial Airlines 500 hours PIC on type
• A320 3000 total hours in Commercial Airlines 500 hours PIC time on type
• Current on aircraft type within five years
• Current PC within six months
• Valid ATP license, valid passport, Class A Medical
• Must be from a country with diplomatic ties to China (ICAO member country)
• No incidents or accidents
• No Criminal Record