Zenon is delighted to be supporting a very well established Airline in sourcing an Engineering Contracts Manager on a permanent basis for their HQ in Africa.
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation provided
- Local Transportation provided
- Medical Insurance Provided
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of contracts and proposals with moderate to high complexity, including the analyses of significant and unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies.
- Act as an interface between Engineering and customers on contractual and business matters.
- Provide Contract/Commercial administration for assigned proposals and contracts.
- Preparation and drafting of assigned contract and commercial documents.
- Interface with Aircraft Manufactures, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Aircraft Vendors.
- Provide support to Senior Managers and Senior Contracts personnel on assigned contracts and proposals.
- Provide interface liaison with functional organizations and ensure proper flow down of requirements.
- Support Company initiative to review processes to ensure overall functional efficiency.
- Support the Company’s compliance program.
- Analyze, assess and recommend well thought out positions on terms and conditions, and strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with key business stakeholders to develop and ensure terms and conditions are approved per Company policy and contractual adherence.
Must have a sound knowledge/understanding of the Aircraft Maintenance Contracts, Materials Management Contracts, and Maintenance Schedules requirement’s, being able to describe any future issues facing the airline with respect to these processes.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Knowledge of contract law (FAR/EASA, NCAA, ICAO)
- Proven experience of the preparation of proposals, contract drafting/formation, negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple contracts and proposals with limited supervision
- Strong business acumen, with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Background in aerospace or airline aviation essential.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience as an Engineering Contracts Manager in an Airline environment and the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kevin Small in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.