ECA, the representative body of professional pilots in Europe, is recruiting a POLICY ADVISOR.
To support, advise and proactively drive ECA’s advocacy and organisational efforts at EU/European level, particularly in the fields of social matters, pilots’ working conditions, pilot working time and flight time limitations and aviation security.
- Relevant experience (2-3 years) in the aviation industry (e.g. pilot, cabin crew, managing roles within an airline or an airport, scheduling/rostering, dispatching/ ATC, flight school, civil aviation authority, etc.);
- Capable to obtain a security background check;
- Knowledge of the EASA OPS and FCL environment;
- Knowledge of the EU institutions and EU relevant legislation is a plus;
- Computer literate, capacity to work independently, strong networking skills and ability to use social media tools;
- Perfect written and spoken (aviation) English; French is a plus.
Remuneration package at market level. The job is Brussels based but travelling is expected.
Your application letter and CV should be sent by 26 May. Interviews will take place on 3-4 June at ECA offices: Rue du Commerce 20-22 B-1000 Brussels.