Maintenance Repair Operations, Components Engineer
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for an experienced Aircraft Assembler for openings in Pinellas Park, FL.
This is a Contract to Hire position.
- Performs a variety of operations to manufacture, assemble and/or refurbish aircraft parts and structures such as F-16 canopies, F-35 canopies, and sub-assembly components.
- Tasks include aligning parts on jigs using both templates and fixtures.
- Performs part-fitting operations such as minor filing, sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, framing, drilling, reaming, riveting, countersinking, and cold working.
- Measures parts with a variety of methods to verify dimensions.
- Must have 1 – 2 years of sheet metal assembly experience (aircraft sheetmetal structure experience).
- Ability to pass 10 Year Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
If you find violations, report this job