XFLY is a leading long-term Strategic Capacity Provider to other airlines in Europe. We are based in Estonia but operating all over Europe, with bases in Sweden, Denmark and Lithuania. XFLY is operating a fast-growing fleet of CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 and Embraer 190-195s aircraft for long-term ACMI operations. We are a young, ambitious, flexible company and easy to co-operate with.
- Permanent employment contract with crewing agency
- Roster - according to EASA FTL
- 28 calendar days annual leave
- Total of 2500 flight hours on aircrafts with MTOW not less than 10000 kg
- at least 1000 hours command experience (multi-crew, multi-engine) on an aircraft with MTOW not less than 10000 kg
- ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- valid EASA ATPL with valid IR
- Medical class 1
- no criminal record or accident
- right to live and work in EU
If you want to be a part of an Estonian airline, we are waiting for your:
- passport copy
- Pilot's License
- Medical Certificate
- Logbook's last 3 pages
- Aviation English Certificate
- ATPL results
with the note "CRJ CAPTAIN VNO"
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.