Regional Jet is an ACMI specialist based in Tallinn, Estonia. Regional Jet was established by Nordica in 2015 and is currently owned by Nordica and LOT Polish Airlines. Regional Jet operates a rapidly growing fleet of 12 CRJ 700/900s and 6 ATR 72-600s for LOT Polish Airlines and SAS Scandinavian Airlines. To support its rapid expansion, Regional Jet is looking for CRJ 700/900 CAPTAINs.
- Permanent employment contract with crewing agency
- Base - EU, depends from our needs
- Roster - according to EASA FTL
- 28 calendar days annual leave
- Attractive compensation package
- Total of 2500 flight hours on aircrafts with MTOW not less than 10000 kg (MTOW restriction may derogate in exceptional cases)
- at least 500 hours command experience (multi-crew, multi-engine) on an aircraft with MTOW not less than 20000 kg
- ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- valid EASA ATPL with valid IR
- Medical class 1
- no criminal record or accident
- right to live and work in EU
If you want to be a part of an Estonian airline, we are waiting for your:
- passport copy
- Pilot's License
- Medical Certificate
- Logbook's last 3 pages
- Aviation English Certificate
- ATPL results
with the note "CRJ CAPTAIN"
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.