Regional Jet is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Based in Tallinn, Estonia, established in 2015 is currently owned by Nordica and LOT Polish Airlines. Regional Jet is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700/900, ATR72-600 aircrafts and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190/195s for long term ACMI operations. To support its rapid expansion, Regional Jet is looking for CRJ 700-900 CAPTAINs to be based in Vilnius (VNO).
- Permanent employment contract with crewing agency
- Roster - according to EASA FTL
- 28 calendar days annual leave
- Total of 2500 flight hours on aircrafts with MTOW not less than 10000 kg (MTOW restriction may derogate in exceptional cases)
- at least 1000 hours command experience (multi-crew, multi-engine) on an aircraft with MTOW not less than 10000 kg
- ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- valid EASA ATPL with valid IR
- Medical class 1
- no criminal record or accident
- right to live and work in EU
If you want to be a part of an Estonian airline, we are waiting for your:
- passport copy
- Pilot's License
- Medical Certificate
- Logbook's last 3 pages
- Aviation English Certificate
- ATPL results
with the note "CRJ CAPTAIN VNO"
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.