On behalf of a highly successful maintenance company Zenon are looking to source a Deputy Base Maintenance Manager located on the South Coast of England.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits
The Deputy Base Maintenance Manager (BMM) will possess comprehensive knowledge of EASA Part 145 and UK CAA regulations and their application in the work place.
Bringing significant depth maintenance experience across multiple relevant Aircraft Types and a strong track record of managing work flows within large multi-disciplinary teams the Deputy Base Maintenance Manager will be a highly skilled engineer and will possess excellent leadership, organisation and communication skills.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Ensure all maintenance is completed to the required legal and professional standard.
- Supervision of and performance of base maintenance activities within the UK and overseas facilities, and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers’ work.
- Manage and support AOG enquires.
- Assist and support the Base Maintenance Manager with maintaining oversight of performance against budget, working with finance and engineering departments to manage time and resources effectively.
- Provide 145 maintenance training needs, including but not limited to paperwork and procedures, Engine Ground Run competency assessments, ongoing re-approval competency assessments and initial authorisation competency reviews.
- Contribute to organisational development through effective leadership and management of engineering personnel.
- Compliance with Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures ensuring Part 145 compliance.
- Ensure that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are always observed, both personally and by those under supervision.
- Ensure that day to day housekeeping is kept to a high standard.
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook.
- Current or previous experience in a senior engineering or management position within an EASA Part 145 environment is essential.
- A valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence (B1 / B2 / Cat C)
- Type Ratings on several aircraft for which approvals are held (e.g. King Air, Challenger, Global Express) will be advantageous
- Eligible to hold UK Security Clearance to the required level.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.