Are you a Graduate or Post Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree with an aviation specialism?
Zenon are working with our client to source Graduates and Post Graduates who have a Degree in, as well as a passion for aviation. Our client, based in the South East UK are looking for new Graduate Analysts to come and join their growing team.
With a starting salary of £27,000, this opportunity also comes with a great benefits package and fast promotions..
All interested candidates should contact Andy Saunders via email
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our job seekers is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Team, please phone the office where Andy or his team will be glad to help advise you on suitability.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- An Aviation Bachelor’s Degree.
- A passion for aviation, maybe further interests in Airlines/Manufacturing/Aircraft Maintenance etc
- Have good analytical skills and the ability to retain information.
- Be highly numerate as you will be exposed to finance and cost modelling processes.
- Being able to work under pressure
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- You will have extensive knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word and PPT)
- Analytical skills – you will be trained how to perform risk assessments, interpret financial statements, produce annual reports etc
- You will also learn the ability to review technical documents, lease agreements etc.
- It would be a huge advantage if you have general knowledge of the aircraft market place – be it commercial, VIP, Manufacturing or Maintenance etc.
- Must have a right to work in the UK and preferably already live here. Unfortunately, they will not be able to sponsor any candidates at this stage or provide any relocation packages