Salary : 2100 to 2400€ net/month and + depending qualifications
Location : France
Contract : Permanent
AeroConsulting is looking for a base and line maintenance engineer for a position based at Lyon. Under the responsability of the team leader, the engineer have to :
- Perform the reclamation of the aircraft (visits, troubleshooting, modifications, spare parts or equipment, inspection, records of parameters, Diagnostics)
- Simple check of performed operations (compliance, physical fitness, functional, and operational tests of self-control)
- Proceed with formalities of the interventions traceability.(performing work documents), the account of the visit, logbook, feedback
This position has activities in hangar(troubleshooting + A check) and line maintenance (2/3 of total time).
Possible external move depending on availability and troubleshooting.
- CRJ 700 / 1000
- EMBRAER 145
- EMBRAER 170 / 190
- ATR 42 and ATR 72
- Boeing 737
- Airbus A320 family
Salary 2100 to 2400€ nets/month and plus depending of qualifications.
3 months probation period (6 months with renewal)
staggered hours + duty-time some weekend and public holidays - handling of special equipments and heavy parts.
5 weeks paid vacation
Meal voucher or packed lunch (according to schedule)
Committee of company + GP tickets
Complementary health insurance and group protection
EASA Part 66 License
Required type rating :
- Priority: Airbus A320 (CFM 56 engine), Embraer 170 / 190
- Appreciated: Bombardier CRJ 700 and 1000, Boeing 737
Conditions of training, experience and skills medical to be eligible to issue the APRS (not mandatory, it is an asset)
Speaking French is mandatory.
Control the computer softwares and job modules of the AMOS software.
Aircraft Maintenance License