The IT Service Management Specialist (PSS) will be responsible for the implementation of all IT Service Management processes within the IT Production Service team. The role will manage the Incident, Problem, Change, Availability, Event, Knowledge and Service Continuity Management functions for critical Tier 1 systems running in on premise and cloud data centers. The role will also collaborate with multiple IT and Business teams, to ensure that Service Catalogs, policies and procedures related to new or existing services are up to date and of the highest quality.
1. Responsible for driving and managing Incident Management; Problem Management; Change Management; Asset/CMDB Management; Knowledge Management, Service Continuity (including DR and BCP) and Event Management
2. Lead the IT Production and other technical team in resolving incidents and problems 24 x7 within the agreed SLAs. Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
3. Establish KPI metrics, benchmarks and promote a culture of Continual Service Improvement.
4. Manage service providers and vendors in a 24x7 support model, ensuring escalation processes support best practice incident management
5. Manage work assignments and projects within IT Production services. Monitor for compliance with department & organizational policies and procedures. Support Internal and external auditors for IT Audits.
6. Design and deliver management and operational reports related to Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for ITIL processes at regular intervals.
7. Schedules and conducts regular business and service performance reviews and documents progress of actions.
8. Responsible for identifying and executing opportunities for process improvement including the development and implementation of best practices and continuous improvement initiatives for business units.
9. Accountable for defining and ensuring adherence of both internal and external support teams and vendor to flydubai SLAs though the service Lifecycle.
10. Accountable for changes in Production environment and ensuring the stability of the underlying IT infrastructure and applications.
11. Accountable for regular Service Level achievements reviews with Stakeholders
Service Single Point of Contact for key stakeholders and first level of escalation for operational issues.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree (B.Tech / B.Eng / BE degree holder) in Computer Science, Information
• 8+ years of IT experience
• 5+ years of experience as an ITIL Service Manager
• AWS and Cloud Platform experience
• Process Improvement experience
• Vendor Management experience
• 24 x7 Critical Incident Management
• Experience leading technical teams across geographical locations
• Should have managed Tier 1 systems across on-premise and cloud Data centres
Knowledge / Skills
• Should have first-hand strong experience in the following areas.
1. Service catalogue management
2. Service level management
3. Availability management
4. Capacity and performance management
5. Service continuity management
6. Monitoring and event management
7. Incident management
8. Problem management
9. change management / change control
10. Service configuration management
11. Disaster recovery
• Very good knowledge of AWS or similar cloud services
Certificate / License required
• ITIL Service Manager certified
• PMP certified
• AWS or Azure certified
• Proven knowledge of IT infrastructure, architecture, networks and Data center operations.
• Strong Presentation and reporting skills
• Experience in Service Desk and Service Management tools
• Very good knowledge of FTP, SFTP, LAN/WAN, communication protocols.
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)