The Network Control Officer provides support and assistance to the NCDM, the Operations Control Senior Officer, and the Flight Dispatch Senior Officer.
1. Provide communication link between NCC, flydubai aeroplane’s and all related departments;
2. Maintain the necessary knowledge of flydubai procedures for the proper conduct of Operations Control and Flight Dispatch;
3. Assist the Flight Dispatcher and FSO in preparation of Preflight paperwork envelopes;
4. Maintain and monitor all telecommunications including company VHF radio. This includes the exchange between cockpit crew and Maintenance Control for technical problems developing en-route;
5. Monitor all flight movements and provide outstations with required information regarding aeroplane arrival, departure times, delays, etc.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• High School and further education holding diplomas in a minimum of 5 subjects at grade C or above; further education
• Previous work in airline operations is desirable.
Certificate / License required
• A current GCAA Flight Dispatcher licence is preferable however applicants meeting the requirements of GCAA CAR PART II will be considered. Must hold a valid UAE driving licence or foreign licence that can be converted.
• Ability to decipher weather reports and NOTAMS.
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)