On behalf of a highly successful maintenance company Zenon are looking to source a number of permanent H145 B1.3 and B2 Licensed Engineers for their Glasgow/Inverness base.
Engineers must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team, not only locally at the home base, but as an integral part of the Group and as such must have strong communication organisation and leadership skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits
- Type training available for successful candidates
Main Responsibilities include:
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work.
- Delivery of effective maintenance activities iaw 145 and MOE requirements
- Track record in working in high density engineering environment
- Effective Liaison with 21J / 21G
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Current B1.3 or B2 LAE with type rating either EC135/ EC145 or H145 Human Factors
- Diligent approach maintaining consistent levels of quality / safety
- Experience of minor repairs and installation programs
- Experience of mission and role equipment
- Ability to plan and prioritise work load and lead a small team
- Demonstrate right to work in UK, with full driving licence
- Able to satisfy security screening requirements
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.