Paramount is pleased to recruit for current and qualified B737-EFIS/NG Captains for OK Air in China.
Position location is in Beijing, Tianjin, Changsha, Xian or Nanning China.
Paramount is recruiting to fill positions on the B737NG/MAX for THIS YEAR. This is an excellent opportunity with a generous pay and benefits package totaling up to USD $26,833 per month + Overtime!!
- Paramount employs local personnel on the ground in China in order to support our pilots!
- Paramount employs recruiters who have actually flown and worked in China.
- Paramount will reimburse pilots the cost of the Interview Visa.
- Paramount will pay $100 for candidates who pass the CAAC Written Exam at the Interview.
- Paramount is committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
- Contract Choices: Resident Package or Multiple Commuting Packages.
- Up to USD $322,000 per Year!
- Housing Allowance.
- Annual Ticket Allowance.
- Transportation Allowance.
- Education Allowance.
- Yearly Bonus.
- Loyalty Bonus.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Overtime Payment.
- Travel Benefits on OK Air.
- Optional Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family).
- Optional Loss of License Insurance.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Total Time: 5000 hours.
- 500 hours PIC time on B737-EFIS/NG.
- Last flight on B737-EFIS/NG within preceding 1 year.
- Age 55 at time of joining.
- Valid Passport from a nation with diplomatic relations with China.
- Valid ATPL from a nation with diplomatic relations with China.
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate (valid for at least 3 months at the time of joining).
- No significant Medical History (grounding, major surgery, etc.).
- No history of aviation Incidents or Accidents.
- No history of a Criminal Record.
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4.