Salary: Rate on application
Job type: Contract
Category: Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Morson International are currently looking to recruit an Assembly Mechanic to work for one of our defence clients based in Bournemouth. The candidate will be required to repair, overhaul & modify a variety of Mechanical, Pneumatic, Heat Transfer, Electronic, Air Turbines and Electro-mechanical aircraft components in accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations, European Aviation Safety Agency Regulations & Repair Station Processes. This includes all aspects of the repair process including: Diagnostic fault finding, strip, initial inspection, parts call up, build & testing of the final units. These must be compliant with component maintenance manuals, engineering drawing requirements and customer requirements for 'on time delivery' and 'contracted turn time'.
* Interpret Component Maintenance Manuals Service Bulletins & other technical data approved by the regulator required to perform the Repair & Overhaul duties
* Perform a preliminary inspection of the unit to include a diagnostic test, disassembly, cleaning & component inspection
* Determine the material required to Overhaul/Repair
* Repair/Overhaul & assemble the unit in accordance with approved technical data
* Perform final test of the unit in accordance with approved data to determine eligibility for return to service
* Prioritise & process units in order to meet customer due dates.
* Process units in accordance with the Quality Management System & Repair Station Manual & MOE
If this role is of your interest, please apply.