On behalf of a highly successful maintenance company Zenon are looking to source a number of Licensed Engineers and Unlicensed Engineers with Turboprop, Twin-Turboprop and General Aviation Piston experience for various locations throughout the UK
Engineers must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team, not only locally at the home base, but as an integral part of the Group and as such must have strong communication organisation and leadership skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits
- 7 on 7 off shift pattern
Experience or type ratings on the following aircraft types would be highly advantageous:
- Beechcraft King Air Series
- Britten Norman Islander/Defender Trilander
- BAE Jetstream 31
- Dornier Do 228
- Rockwell Commander
- Cessna Caravan
- Reims F406
- Pilatus PC-12
- GA – Piston Engine Aircraft
Main Responsibilities include:
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities at the South East Base (Client Site) and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work.
- Carry out aircraft maintenance as an unlicensed engineer when required for aircraft types not held on approval.
- Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising, certifying or category C engineer for a given input.
- AOG activities at and away from base
- Travel to, and work at, other bases for short periods of time as required.
- Compliance with Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are always observed.
- Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping and that of engineers being supervised by them is kept to a high standard.
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook.
- If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- EASA B1 or B2 Part 66 License with applicable type ratings.
- Be happy to travel to other locations, including overseas, occasionally at short notice.
- Deep working knowledge of Part 145 is required.
- Turboprop experience will be highly advantageous.
- Be computer literate.
- Be eligible to hold a UK security clearance.
- Be able to work on a shift pattern.
- A full driving licence is preferred.
- A current valid passport is required.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.