Repair of electronic and electromechanical aircraft instruments based on maintenance documentation
Maintenance using common troubleshooting techniques and repair methods
- Trained electronic technician, electrician, radio/television technician/engineer or similar qualification (m/f/d)
- Current experience in electronics
- Experience in aviation is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of the english language
- Candidates MUST already have german work permit or EU-Citizenship!
- English (translated) current criminal recor
- Ideally candidates would have Germany security clearance but for suitable candidates we would help you obtain this
- very competitive salary, social security and health insurance according german law
- Overtime will be payed extra in addition to basic salary
- Start asap duration 1 year
Please send us your CV and relevant documents.
Contact AP UK team for further information.