Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To assist with airside logistics to support the Inflight Product team, including maintenance and cleaning of cabin amenities and delivery of items to aircraft and various airside locations.
1. Provide transportation of equipment and documents airside, between flydubai Head Office, flydubai airside workshop, Emirates Flight Catering, Dnata and aircraft.
2. Refurbishment of Inflight Entertainment headphones, including:
• Cleaning and sterilization.
• Testing, using supplied equipment.
• Replacement of damaged parts.
• Shipping of damaged headphones to supplier for repair.
3. Delivery of daily Inflight Entertainment content updates to each aircraft.
4. Inspecting and testing of Point Of Sale devices on each aircraft on a daily basis, replacing missing or non-functioning equipment as required.
5. Dressing of business class cabin prior to each flight, including:
• Provision of pillows and blankets on each passenger seat.
• Distribution of bottled water to each seat.
• Distribution of headphones to each seat and retrieval from aircraft after each flight.
• Ensuring overall presentation of business class cabin is of a high standard.
6. Storage and issuance of safety instruction cards and magazines on a daily basis.
7. Other duties assigned by the management
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• High school diploma
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar field
Knowledge / Skills
• Good command of English Language
• Basic computer skills.
Certificate / License required
• UAE driving license mandatory
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)