Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Achieve set revenue targets for the designated geographical markets. Change market perceptions and challenge conventional airline sales distribution, to open and develop flydubai’s business. Unlock cost effective distribution and alternative sales methods to stimulate passenger growth and switch business from other airlines. Motivate and energise distributors and travel agents to maximise passenger revenues and eradicate cost of sale.
1. Implement strategies to achieve company revenue targets for allocated region.
2. Given complexity of different markets identify and implement distribution strategy and commercial infrastructure in line with company’s model and standards.
3. Manage relationships with various government / regulatory bodies during inception of the route and operational continuity at all times
4. Provide market intelligence to the Commercial Team, to aid new route planning, identifying opportunities and risks. Provide practical feedback, helping shape the channel and business strategies
5. Exploit opportunities through innovation and entrepreneurial spirit to stimulate the market and develop sustainable and profitable growth for flydubai
6. Change market perceptions by opening new and alternative distribution channels and sales methods, focussing on transparency, customer service and the eradication of cost of sale
7. Ensure that the product and promotional plans are understood by all stake holders and implemented to give the greatest impact in the market.
8. Manage payments and remittances to flydubai from distributors, to eliminate bad debts
9. Ensure business environment at designated territory complement safe and efficient operations in maintaining flydubai’s image, reputation, and customer service levels
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• University Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in sales function in a highly competitive airline/travel market.
Knowledge / Skills
• Knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent organizational, communicational, interpersonal and leadership skills
• An excellent track record in developing, implementing and controlling budgets.
• Should be an analytical thinker with a high degree of initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate innovative strategies.
• Good knowledge of the local travel market
• Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written English
• Must have the right to work and live in the country of employment
• Negotiation skills
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
• Decision Making