Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Coordinator will be responsible for planning/scheduling training and controlling of training records of crew members in compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
1. Assign the initial course schedule of crew members into the Crew Management System as per advise of the Training Planning Team and/or Third Party Training Provider
2. Ensure that, at all times, the crew training rosters comply with the legal limitation as laid down by GCAA UAE, Company Operations Manuals and Company Policy
3. Coordinate with HR, Flight Ops and/or In-Flight Services and Safety Departments in preparing the Induction Week Schedule of new crew members (i.e. HR Induction, Admin Talk, SMS Brief, etc.)
4. Book training facilities, materials, and transport requirements to ensure the courses are carried out as required
5. Maintain a robust system of records in EFOS and AIMS of all legal documents required by crew members.
6. Organize, update, control and monitor all crew training records in compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
7. Monitor the training forms in EFOS corresponding to the courses that have been completed for the crew and by the trainers (both internal and external trainers), and follow up its completion or submission as required.
8. Prepare Proficiency Cards as required for each course completion (i.e. Initial, Recurrent)
9. Update crew qualification in AIMS, if and when required, after completion of training (i.e. upgrade to trainer, CA or SM, CAT C Qualified, LVO qualified and ETOPS qualified).
10. Ensure that Expiry Report Update in AIMS is regularly and correctly done to reflect the current qualifications status of the crew
11. Coordinate with GCAA, HR, Flight Ops and/or In-Flight Services Departments on the timely issuance of initial licenses, trainer certificates and other similar approvals (i.e. PDI Authorization, Airport Passes) to each crew member to ensure they could commence training without delay.
12. Ensure that changes or deviations from the normal published crew training patterns are advised to parties concerned, i.e. crew members, crew control, trainers. To get acknowledgements and confirmations for actions carried out.
13. Coordinate Third Party Training from invoice requests, payment follow-ups and issuance of training certificates
14. Prepare and create forms in EFOS as dictated by the monthly training plan/schedule.
15. Ensure all crew details have been updated accurately in EFOS and AIMS, to ensure that shared information with different departments are correct.
16. Arrange jump seat flight requests for approved external groups, companies and/or individuals.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Degree level
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience in: EFOS and AIMS
Knowledge / Skills
• Broad knowledge and experience in: Airline operations
• Demonstrated ability to: Learn and adapt to new work procedures and systems
• General knowledge of: GCAA Regulations (i.e. Flight Time Limitations, Training and Record Policies)
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)