GOOSE recruitment is working with a growing specilist operator working in the low level flying sector to fill the position of Chief Pilot. This role covers a broad range of operational and budgetary responsibilities requiring a dynamic character able to adapt current skills and experience levels to new and quickly evolving technical disciplines. This post will hold operational responsibility for safely improving existing systems to increase efficiency and decrease costs while consistently meeting customer requirements to promote growth. This role will be Peterborough based but also necessitate travel between other UK operating bases, with some short-term detached operations.
The requirements are as follows:
- Pt FCL CPL as a minimum with current SEP and MEP rating
- 500 Hours SEP
- Supervisory and Command experience in a military or civil aviation role
- FI qualification at SEP or military QFI that can be converted
- Familiarity with EASA Pt SPO regulations
- Experience of Aerial Survey or Military Reconnaissance or Image Processing
A good leader and follower with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-reliant and dependable
- Adaptable to change
- A problem solver with strong decision-making skills
- An ability to prioritise to achieve safety, quality and cost objectives
- A commitment to providing a customer focused service of the highest possible quality
- Computer literate
The role will include some ability to work from home during quieter months, however there is no fixed roster pattern so flexibility is necessary.