TARCG are currently working on behalf of their well-established client, a leading global technology and services innovator, for B1.3 OR B2 Licensed Engineers in Salisbury.
Our client is ideally looking for Engineers with Bell 212/412 aircraft type ratings, however will consider B1.3 or B2 Engineers with other rotary aircraft type ratings, with the opportunity to gain the type rating.
- B1.3 OR B2 EASA License
- At least 1 rotary aircraft type rating
- Working knowledge of H&S
- Familiar with working with aircraft maintenance control and management systems
- Ability to successfully pass a security clearance
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Part 145 EWIS, HF and FTS certificates
- Part 145 Human Factors Trained
Please apply by selecting the apply button and attaching your CV. Alternatively, please get in touch with Dani at TARCG in the Exeter UK offices.