Would you like to become a member of the Freebird Airlines Europe Cabin Crew Team?
We are looking for experienced Cabin Crew members who provides excellent customer service and creates a friendly atmosphere on board, positive, confident, flexible, friendly , excellent in team work and provides the safety on board is absolutely as priority.
If you want to join our family and looking for opportunity for your future carrier plan, send your application
To be part of our team, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age of 20 years,
- Weight and Height should be proportional,
- Min. high school degrees,
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English and German Language,
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements,
- Able to swim,
- Criminal free record,
- Cabin Crew Attestation,
- Valid Medical Attestation,
- Has no visible tattoo & piercing while in uniform
- Please apply by sending your English resume to hr @freebirdairlines.com along with a recent profile photo.