Internal Auditor will be responsible for the overall management of Financial, Operational and Revenue audits. Manage audit assignments in terms of timely deliveries, ensuring audit reports that are effective, conduct Risk assessments, including Fraud Risk Assessments for identified processes and be responsible for achieving compliance with Annual Audit Plan.
Responsibilities also include to:
- Assist with the execution of financial, operational or other audits and special projects as required.
- Survey and gain preliminary understanding of the function or activities to be audited and assist in developing scope and methodology for audit.
- Prepare audit programs / develop audit steps and perform the required audit tests.
- Keep Management informed of the status of audits in progress and any potential problems or significant audit findings as they arise.
- Prepare a list of audit issues throughout the audit and constructively discuss with local management to validate each issue.
- Provide written documentation of all audit issues to local management during interim status meetings and closing meeting.
- Prepare a draft of the audit report and send to local management for documenting their action plan to address each issue.
- Constructively work with management to identify areas for improvement, collectively agree upon appropriate corrective actions and monitor progress.
- Developing strategies to improve internal controls and minimize risk.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree / Master degree, with excellent post qualification experience.
- CA / CPA / ACCA or CIA certificate highly desirable.
- 7-8 years’ experience in corporate audit, internal audit business process consulting and/or public accounting involved in operational/financial audits. Be an expert in Risk Management and Auditing with extensive operational experience. Any internal audit experience in the airline/aviation industry will be favorable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong analytical skills, ability to maintain composure under pressure, and a proactive approach to problem-solving and the overall execution of job responsibilities.
- Systematic, disciplined approach.
- A team player and ability to interact with all levels within the company and very high professional integrity.
- Working experience within Qatar and Arabic Language would be highly desirable.
Please forward your CV and cover letter us:
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our Pilots is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.