We are looking for an Engineering Manager for our client in the Middle East on a permanent basis.
Must have EASA license B1.3 with AW139
Post holder role
1.Coordinating the maintenance, engineering and inspection activities for repair, alteration, modification and overhaul of aircraft, components and equipment according to approved practices, manufacturer's manuals, CAA requirements are complied with.
2. Preparation and control of annual engineering budget in respect of manpower, capital expenditure and aircraft maintenance cost.
3. Establish maintenance program for equipment / tools / company assets held in the department, including the airworthiness control of aircraft and components in a cost-effective manner but not to the detriment of safety to personnel, passengers or aircraft.
4. Ensure that personnel under their supervision are familiar, competent and understand and abide with the company SMS Manual, Quality Procedures Manual (QPM), Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE) and relevant section of the Engineering Procedures Manual (EPM).
5. Ensure that all hangar and workshop equipment and tools are kept in good working condition and that sufficient appropriate Ground Support Equipment (GSE), tools and special tools as required are available to accomplish the maintenance and inspection functions.
6. To ensure that the determined (agreed between Maintenance Manager and the Quality Manager) necessary corrective action of audit findings are carried out in a timely manner.