We are now in the process of recruiting Co-Pilots (P2), Cadet Pilots or Trainee First Officers for Airbus A 320 to join our expanding fleet.
• The applicants must not have previous aircraft accident or violation records.
• Every candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment
• Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.
Remuneration Package & Benefits:
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
In addition, we provide:
A generous housing allowance.
Free family primary healthcare.
Educational assistance for dependent children.
Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
Our route network provides interesting flying experience.
Roster Options Papua or Colombo Base, 56 productive days and 20 days off duty.
Contract duration 2 years renewable.
Only completed applications will be reviewed and prior to starting this application process you should ensure that those flight crew who do not have experience with a scheduled operator (non type rated) would be required to pay for the type rating. The cost of A 320 Type Rating training is borne by the candidate.
If you believe you meet all the requirements, please send your updated portfolio, CV and cover letter through e-mail.
No telephone queries will be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
To Be Considered For This Position You Must Hold:
Requirements for Cadet Pilots or trainee first officers or Co-Pilots:
- Valid CPL/IR
- Class-1 medical (unrestricted)
- Age- Maximum 40 years old on January 31, 2019; however,candidates with good previous experience level will be taken into consideration at company’s discretion regarding this.
- Written Exam-100 Marks on professional subjects
- IQ Test
- Oral exam
Minimum flying experience of 200 hours including 25 hours on Multi Engine (in which 10 hours actual and 15 hours on simulator) aircraft. Those having experience with glass cockpit, large jet/Turboprop transport category aircraft (MTOW exceeds 15,000 KGS) will be an advantage.
First Officers with ATPL and type rating would be hired as Sr. First Officer.
Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English language to at least an ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 4 or above.