We are recruiting rated & non-rated EASA B737NG Captains.
- Minimum 1,500 flight hours on aircraft in excess of 27000 kg MTOW
- Minimum 4,000 flight hours total time
- Minimum 500 hours active PIC experience
- Minimum 3 years airline pilot experience (starting with type rating endorsement date)
- ATPL (A) license
- JAR FCL Class 1 medical without OML restriction.
- Min level 4 ICAO English proficiency
BASES: AYT,ESB or ADB
- B737NG Type Rated Captains A fixed term contract for two years will be offered and after this period an unlimited contract will be offered.
- Other Rated Captains A fixed term contract for three years will be offered and after this period an unlimited contract will be offered. (a bank guarantee letter or cash deposit to SXS bank account is required with the amount of €15.000 which will be released at the end of three years)
6,900EUR/month (NET) for the 1st year
7,000EUR/month (NET) for the 2nd year
7,100 EUR/month (NET) for the 3rd year
7,550EUR/month (NET) for the 4th year
6,600EUR/month (NET) Commuting contract option with 7 block days OFF (You shall not be entitled to use the OFF period for the months of June, July & August in the respective calendar year due to high season).
Salary Scale Exceptions:
- If the Captain has been upgraded within the last 3yrs, he/she will start with 7,000EUR/month (NET)
- If the Captain has been upgraded within the last 6yrs, he/she will start with 7,100EUR/month (NET)
- If the Captain has been upgraded within the last 9yrs, he/she will start with 7,550EUR/month (NET)
- It is required to present the company confirmation of when you became Captain (upgrade certificate or Logbook page)
Salaries are paid in Turkish Lira at the end of each calendar month. According to employee’s preference, the salaries can also be paid in EUROS.