HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Regulatory Compliance Analysts for openings in Littleton, CO.
As a Compliance Analyst, you will serve as a subject-matter-expert on various aspects of the purchasing system and will have rewarding opportunities to make an impact on the Supply Chain Management organization. This role performs pre-award compliance reviews on purchase orders and subcontracts of all values and provides real time feedback to affected procurement and other supply chain personnel. The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure that procurement personnel produce high quality (near perfect) order files (as determined by acquisition compliance). Position generally will interpret federal and state and/or international regulations as they apply to products, financial processes, and other processes, practices and procedures. Investigates and resolves compliance problems, questions, or complaints received from other units of the company, customers, government regulatory agencies, etc. Implements policies and procedures to ensure that these are in compliance with the appropriate statutes and regulations and that regulatory reporting requirements are met. May develop and implement programs designed to increase employee awareness and knowledge of compliance policies. May audit and evaluate current policies, procedures, and documentation for compliance with government laws and regulations. May include compliance review and approval of promotional materials, including post marketing.
- Ability to work under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives related to the position description.
- Assignments are often self-initiated.
- Virtually self-supervisory.
- Should have most of the following:
– US Government procurement experience
– Compliance or audit experience
– Experience supporting internal or external audits and experience with policies and procedures
– Significant understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DFAR (Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations)
– Technical or business writing experience
– Capable of building effective relationships with peers and other subject matter experts.
– Strong organizational and analytical skills.
– Ability to critically analyze work product.
– Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a dynamic work environment.
– Solid contracts or legal background in the Supply Chain area.
– Experience in contract drafting, review and negotiation.
– Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations and the Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement.
– Familiarity with the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and federal procurement law.
– Familiarity with licensing rights as it relates to software applications and offerings.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and other collaborative software applications.
– Flexibility to travel (moderate). Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 15 years or more years of professional experience; or 13 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Considered an expert, authority in discipline.