Important! This job ad is no longer active
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Sourcer/Recruiters, for openings in Fort Worth, TX.
- Manages the strategic sourcing, recruiting, and local employment branding and marketing campaigns for the Company.
- Tracks success of branding, marketing, and sourcing efforts to demonstrate ROI and drive investment decisions.
- Performs sourcing for positions for which it has typically been difficult to recruit diverse talent or that require highly unique capabilities.
- Delivers available, diverse, qualified sourcing pools for recruiters to screen talent and prepare slates.
- Executes recruitment branding, marketing and outreach, and social media strategies through collaboration and partnership with stakeholders in Talent Acquisition, Talent & Organizational Capability, Communications and Community Relations, Corporate Talent Acquisition media and marketing, Workforce Strategy, Diversity and Inclusion, and Compensation, as well as relevant external organizations (e.g., vendors, community partnerships).
- Applies industry best practices and studies other organizations’ sourcing, branding, and marketing practices to continually strengthen the strategy and execution for the company.
- Utilizes Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) and other software tools/ solutions as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of experience. Aerospace/Aviation recruiting experience is required.
- Must have experience recruiting for “Cleared” positions, including Software Engineers, Aeronautical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Must be a self-starter who takes initiative and an expert at Building Key Relationships.
- Will accept experience in lieu of degree.
- Potential for long term opportunity for the right candidate. Criminal Background Check required.