HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Field Support Representatives for openings in Little Rock, AR.
- Engine mechanic undertaking all customer support tasks on the Dassault Falcon aircraft to include PW307A and PW307D engines.
- Provide technical support to the customers and acts as a communication channel between them and the company.
- Operating efficiently to conclude all on-site installation, A&P repair, and maintenance and test activities.
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Perform troubleshooting and strive to resolve issues.
- Produce frequent and analytical service reports.
- 5 years of experience as a mechanic.
- 3 years of experience as an engine mechanic (preferable PWC turbofan experience), and corporate aviation experience.
- Minimum “P” License is required. A&P License preferred.
- Proven experience as a field service representative.
- Accustomed to using mobile tools and applications.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
If you find violations, report this job