Office, Middle Managers
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Contracts Negotiators for openings in Marietta, GA.
- Seller will support Material Management by applying his/her experience from previous work associated with drafting/developing subcontracting methodologies, business processes and contract clauses for the unique provisions associated with PBL & Depot Partnering contracts.
- Seller will work with Procurement, Sustainment Operations, Contracts and Legal organizations as deemed appropriate by the Director of Major Systems & Equipment to develop contract provisions which will provide the basis for establishing long-term relationships with supply base.
- Seller will be responsible for Analysis of needed business relationships, development of contract clauses which will reflect business requirements as well as mandatory flow-down requirements. All clauses will be compliant with FAR/DFAR requirements.
- Assistance in the development of procedures, processes and training on the various sustainment models and business relationships.
- 5+ years of experience or a Bachelor of Science along with 3+ years of experience.
- Strongly prefer Juris Doctor Degree (Law Degree).
- Aviation/Aerospace/DoD procurement, Contract negotiation experience and United States Government Contracting experience is strongly desired.
- Criminal Background Check required.
If you find violations, report this job