Title: B1.3 AS332 Super Puma / H215M or AS352 Cougar
Work Type: 5 Year Contract
Location: Central Europe
Our client is the leader in rotor wing maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) with decades of expertise supporting a wide range of helicopters. Our client’s global network includes base maintenance; line maintenance; component and engine repair and overhaul; and Engineering and Design within our 500,000 square feet of international facilities in Canada, Norway, and Poland.
- Job Title: B1.3 AS332 L2 Super Puma (Now Known as Airbus H215M) - (Military version is AS352 U2 Accepted)
- Placement Type: Contract 5 Years Option to go permanent
- Location: Central Europe
- Reporting to: Base Maintenance Manager
- Rate: €50.00 per hour
- Shift: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 10hrs day + Over-time
- Accommodation: Provided
- Flights: Provided
- Start: ASAP
- Line / Base Maintenance: Base Maintenance
- Local Transport: Not provided
- Notice Period: 2 weeks
- Tools: Own tools required
- Payment Schedule: Weekly
- Tax/Payroll: LTD or Umbrella
- Right to live & work in the European Union
- B1.3 EASA Part 66 or MAR_66 Licence
- Type-Rated on AS332 L2 Super Puma / Airbus H215M or AS352 U2 Cougar
- Current on the above aircraft
- EWIS, HF, FTS Certificates
- 2 Years of employment references
We would accept candidates without a type rating or currency as well as unlicensed mechanics, providing you have experience on the aircraft mentioned. Please speak with Jack O’Brien from our team for more details.
To Apply Now for this role please apply via the button shown.
Or Call Jack O’Brien today.
Additional Keywords: B1.3 AS332 L2, Airbus Helicopters H215M, AS352 U2, AS352 Cougar, Super Puma, Eurocopter EC725, Military Helicopters, Rotary mechanics, Rotary Engineer, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director