Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting a Maintenance Organization Part 145 in their search for experienced B1 A320 NEO PW Licensed Engineer to work on an AOG team based in Spain.
- Long Term Contracts Available
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation and Local Transportation Provided
- Within 4 weeks would be 1 week off rotation
- 180 hours guaranteed per month
- Flights provided in the beginning and end of the contract.
- EASA B1 License with Airbus 320 type rating both engines + NEO PW1000G
- Willing to work AOG, Line Maintenance and Flights Spanner.
- 3 years minimum of line maintenance experience
- Logbook or experience letter of 6 months for the last two years performing maintenance on type.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our B1 Licensed Engineer is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send copies of the following documentation to us:
- Colour copy of Passport
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Consultant Antonio, please call the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.