Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by a National Regulatory Authority to source a Airworthiness Inspector on a permanent basis at their UK offices in the South of the UK.
Reporting directly to a Senior Airworthiness Inspector, you will be responsible for examining, investigating, reviewing and assessing all airworthiness information to ensure that internationally recognized standards of airworthiness and engineering are achieved by airlines, operators, approved companies, private owners and licensed aircraft engineers for all aircraft on, or desiring acceptance on, the relevant National Regulatory Authority.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Medical Insurance
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- The survey, inspection and evaluation of aircraft and records to recommend the issuance or suspension of Certificates of Airworthiness, Permits to Fly and Export Certificates as appropriate.
- To Investigate, inspect and approve organizations seeking approval under the provision of the Air Navigation (Overseas Territories) Order and the associated implementation of relevant airworthiness requirements
- To Investigate and approve Aircraft Manufacturing Organizations, Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance Organizations, Flight Lines and Private Individuals to ensure that established safety standards are implemented and maintained on National Regulatory Authority registered aircraft and approved organizations
- The review, evaluation and report of Mandatory Occurrence Reports, Accidents and Incidents
- The review, evaluation and approval of OTAR Part 145 Maintenance Organization Expositions, MOE Supplement and OTAR Part 39 Maintenance Control Manual
- To Provide assessment and examination of applicants seeking the issue, renewal, variation or revalidation of Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License
- Successfully manage a portfolio of clients which entails effective support and regular communication
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline or hold an EASA, Transport Canada or FAA Maintenance License
- Extensive working experience as a licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, preferably including administration in a technical aviation or senior management role. This experience must include performing the duties and functions of an Airworthiness Inspector with an internationally recognized National Aviation Authority.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kevin Small in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.