Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the world’s most established and recognised Premier VIP Corporate Jet OEM’s to source an Aircraft Fitter on a permanent basis for their facility in the UK.
Minimum Skills and Expertise: -
- Must have a recognized aircraft mechanical or electrical/avionics apprenticeship
- Extensive combination of line & base maintenance experience
- Good working knowledge of aviation legislation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good practical computer user skills
- Flexible approach to working patterns
- Able to demonstrate a well-organized approach to daily job tasks
- Willing to travel at short notice
The hiring company is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion or belief. Sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or disability (save for where the company is under a legal obligation to make reasonable adjustments).
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.