We are looking for Multi-crew Cooperation Instructors to join our Academy (Alpha Aviation Academy UAE) located in Sharjah, UAE.
The MCCi shall provide instructions to students in accordance with the Operations and Training Manuals and as directed by the MCCISI.
Applicants for the position of MCCI must meet all current GCAA requirements and have the below qualifications:
- Hold or have held a Flight Instructor (FI)(A) or an IRI(A) certificate;
- Hold, or have held a CPL, MPL or ATPL (aeroplane);
- Have at least 1500 hours of flying experience as a pilot on multi-pilot aeroplanes;
- Hold, or have held one of the following certificates/authorisations issued by an ICAO
contracting state acceptable to the GCAA:
- Multi-crew cooperation instructor (MCCI);
- Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI) on a multi-pilot aeroplane type;
- Type Rating Instructor (TRI) on a multi-pilot aeroplane type.
- Have completed initial crew resource management training with a commercial air transport
operator approved in accordance with the applicable air operations requirements.
- Have successfully completed an MPL instructor training course at a GCAA approved ATO.