Aviation Career Center (ACC), Approved Training Organisation located in Slovenia-EU is looking for Multi Engine Instrument Rating Instructor
Aviation Career Center is an Approved Training Organisation, specialized in Zero to ATPL and Airbus A320 Type Rating training. We are an independent aviation training center located in Slovenia, with enthusiastic personnel and training is performed on an International airport (Maribor – LJMB/MBX).
- Perform the pre-flight and post-flight training,
- Perform Flight Training according to EASA requirements and ACC Training Manuals
- Evaluate students’ learning;
- Monitor and review students’ progress;
- Evaluate training sessions;
- Assess learning outcomes;
- Contribute to the preparation of documents governing the activities of ACC;
- Control the flight records, the implementation of flight programs, and the quality of work;
- Work as an instructor while flying the training aircraft and aircraft simulators;Control the completion of logbooks.
- Valid EASA CPL(A) or ATPL(A) License;
- Valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate;
- Valid IRI(A) with SE or ME rating.
- ICAO English level 4 or higher;
- Motivational income package (contractual);
- Internal career opportunities (Senior Flight Instructor, etc.);
- Full year flight season in Slovenia;
- International students