Flight Operations, Other
Airbus A320 Family
- Holding Egyptian nationality
- Appropriate ATPL License, alternatively, CPL License with Frozen ATPL is a must.
- He/she must pass the Medical Fitness check-up carried for the Second Officers (Co-Pilots) as per Air Arabia/ ECAA standards.
- Training in safety and emergency response is essential – a formal qualification is an advantage.
- Basic Airport, security procedures and regulations training is an advantage.
- Crew Resources Management Training is considered as an advantage.
- Proficient in using Aircraft systems, proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills, Technical reports writing, presentations, etc.
- Very good English Language proficiency.
- He/she must have at least 200 hours of flying Airbus 320.
- Experience with low cost airline is highly desirable.
- Exposure to QA/Safety/Security/Audit procedures and practices related to and affecting Flight Operations.
- Capable of applying policies, procedures and manuals as per approved standards and regulations.
- Capable to perform in a changing environment with heavy work-load schedules and ad-hoc scenarios.
- Composed, self-confident and focused, capable of handling emergencies and threats with efficiency.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying irregularities and recommending solutions.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem solving and decision making skills.
If you find violations, report this job