Title: Technician, Aircraft Maintenance (Licence B1, B2 and/or C)
Work Type: Permanent
Salary: £Competitive + Excellent Benefits + Shift Pay
Location: London Biggin Hill Airport, United Kingdom
Our client is a world leader in “the evolution of mobility” and is an MRO service centre providing base and line maintenance MRO services that support the Bombardier Global, Learjet and Challenger business aircraft. The maintenance activities include scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, 96 & 120-month inspections, SB’s, modification programs, avionics installations and more. Our client is moving to Phase 3 of expansion plans after only 12 months of Base Maintenance operation and is seeking experienced aircraft Engineers, B1, B2 and C for its new Service Centre located at London Biggin Hill Airport, United Kingdom.
The London Biggin Hill Service Centre will join an award-winning Network of wholly-owned Business Aircraft Service Centres; as well as a line maintenance station in Nice, Linz, Milan and Paris
In your role as a B1 and/or B2 and/or C Licensed aircraft engineer, you will carry all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities such as troubleshooting, repairs, inspections, and perform maintenance on customer aircraft. You will perform and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required. Business jet and/or VIP jet experience is highly desirable.
- You hold an EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License: B1 and/or B2 and/or C
- You have up to date basic knowledge requirements of Appendix I to Part-66
- You have basic knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 and any other relevant regulations
- Have been involved in at least 6 months of actual relevant aircraft or component maintenance experience in any consecutive 2-year period
- You have experience or knowledge of working with our aircraft (LearJet, Challenger 300’s, Challenger 600’s, Challenger 850 and Global Express) or aircraft in the same class and be able to identify them.
- Have knowledge on, and practicing of, human factors, human performance and limitations
- Have knowledge on EWIS and CDCCL when relevant
- You have experience working during last two years on at least one aircraft type for each license (sub)category
- Be current on all training requirements (recurrent/continuation training)
- Have the ability to interpret and work with engineering drawings
- Be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual task and / or aircraft status
- Be highly proficient in using standard tools, special tools and operate ground support equipment
- Have the ability to work in accordance with the maintenance data and to notify the function responsible of defects or mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards
- Have the ability to use information systems (computer skills)
- To have experience on business jet aircraft is desirable
To Apply Now for the role of Technician, Aircraft Maintenance (Licence B1, B2 and/or C) please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, Global, Citation, Learjet, challenger, global express, bombardier