Location: Southern California/Los Angeles, CA
Type: Full Time
What’s it like to be a Latitude 33 crew member?
Our crews are among the best-trained and most experienced professionals in the aviation industry. As company ambassadors to our clients, they are highly qualified to safely and professionally fly our clients anywhere in the world. Our skilled crew members take seriously their responsibility, career, and our company’s goal to achieve a higher standard. Our crew member program includes:
• Annual recurring state of the art simulator training at the finest training facilities in the world.
• In-house training for company specific items and adherence to our FAA approved procedures.
• An Initial Operating Experience (IOE) and mentoring program that is proven to ensure our crew members meet and exceed industry standards.
• FAA required drug testing and medical examinations.
Pilot – Part 91/135 Cessna Citation CJ 3/3+/4 Captain
Minimum Required Pilot in Command Qualifications:
• 3000 hours total flight time
• 250 hours total PIC Time in Type
• FAA commercial, multi-engine, instrument rating
• Current FAA Class 2 medical certificate
• No significant accidents, incidents, or enforcements in the last 3 years
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills