Zenon is delighted to be supporting a very well established Airline in sourcing a Director – International Operations on a permanent basis for their HQ in Africa.
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation provided
- Local Transportation provided
- Medical Insurance Provided
- This senior leadership role reports directly to the companies COO with responsibility for the development and implantation of strategic plans to launch and supervise operations and routes outside of Africa.
- Assist the COO set the international expansion roadmap and corresponding revenue targets for the company.
- Develop and implement the company's International business strategy and organizational structure to launch and sustain growth in various geographic regions including Africa, Europe and Asia.
- Direct and manage the international expansion project timeline. Set the project milestones and cross functional roles and responsibilities, identify the resource needs provided by the home office teams.
- Direct the international team and future regional management team to ensure operational consistency and best practices in driving revenue, customer satisfaction and operating margin growth.
- Manage the International operations and finance resources to increase market penetration and deliver profitable growth; partner with respective corporate functional leaders and coordinating with functional support teams.
- Drive teamwork and communication within direct areas of responsibilities to perform international operations related tasks.
- Serves as an International voice-of-sale and voice-of-customer for setting company strategy and direction in collaboration with functional leaders.
- Analyze and report on key drivers impacting top and bottom line performance in the international operations; present regular updates to Management.
- Advise on and select external regional partners and serves as their key point of contact.
- Owns budgets and negotiations with external partners.
- Conferring with Regulatory Compliance and Safety departments in Aviation Safety Action Program and Safety Management System processes.
- Auditing all flight related departments for efficient and safe operations and exercise Operational Control when needed.
- Direct the arrangement of work schedules for optimum deployment of Human resources and facilities.
- Evaluate and audit work processes to ensure adherence to process standards and avoidance of wasted company resources.
- Manage and develop station team to ensure outstanding and commendable customer service and quality experience for passengers.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Experience driving international operations for a world class airline (lived and/or worked abroad or involved in international expansion projects)
- Minimum of 10+ years of related aviation operations experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Fluent English required, any other languages a plus
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience in an Airline environment driving international operations and expansion projects and the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kevin Small in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.