Important! This job ad is no longer active
On behalf of client Volga-Dnepr, we are recruiting an Operating Base Chief Pilot to be based in Houston, Texas.
- Developing and updating regulatory documents on flight operations organization at the operating base;
- Crew operative management at the operating base in accordance with the norms of work and rest schedule;
- Arrangement and control of the process of flight crew professional training;
- Arrangement and control of the process of flight staff preparation for flights;
- Arrangement and control of after-flight measures performance;
- Control of flight crew accommodation;
- Check of flight staff work and flight documentation keeping correctness;
- Arrangement, control of quality of piloting techniques, flight operations and aviation equipment condition;
- Arrangement of post-flight analysis;
- Performance of analysis and working out proposals on flight crew operations optimization at the operating base.
- Development of proposals in the field of flight safety and aviation accidents prevention to be implemented at the operating base.
- Must have dual US/Russian citizenship or Belarus/US citizenship
- Availability of CPL(A), with instructor rating (current or previously);
- Work experience as an aircraft captain for at least 5 years;
- Knowledge and practical experience of aircraft crew members preparation and admission to flights.
- Knowledge of Russian aviation legislation in terms of aircraft crew requirements, their admission to performance of their functions.
- Understanding of aircraft’s and airline’s operational documentation in Russian.
- Level of English proficiency is at least Upper-Intermediate;
Please note, this position will not require you to operate any flights.