On behalf of Bluebird Nordic, we are looking for B737CL Captains to join their operation.
Bluebird Nordic operates within Europe, Scandinavia, Northern Africa, the Middle East, Canada and Greenland.
- Base of Operation: Liege, Belgium
- Date of Commencement: To be announced
Bluebird Nordic offers the following:
- Stable roster: mostly night operation during Sunday – Friday / Monday - Saturday.
For the B737CL Captain positions, Bluebird Nordic requests the following specifics:
- EASA/JAA ATPL license
- Class 1 Medical
- Type rated and current on B737 300-900
- 4000 hours total actual hours
- 1000 hours on type
- Experience as a B737 Captain
- Successful completion of Wet Drill Training
- Successful completion of Initial CRM Training
- Successful completion of Initial Low Visibility Ground Training
- ICAO English Language level 4 or higher
- Live or willing to move within a range of 300 km from Liege, Belgium.