We're pleased to say EVAS Air is currently recruiting locally, nationally AND internationally for experienced First Officers to pilot our fleet of Beech 1900D and DHC 6-300 aircraft.
Qualified international pilots will be eligible for the expedited Atlantic (Canada) Immigration Pilot program
We operate throughout Atlantic Canada to carry out operations as a scheduled service as well as ongoing cargo, charter, and medevac operations.
EVAS is a proud partner of Air Canada, and via the Air Canada Pilot Mobility Program we're able to offer exceptional opportunities for career growth. Our pilots are well respected in the industry for their valuable flight experience.
• Valid Medical Certificate
• Minimum 750 Hours total flight time (lower hours may be considered based on experience)
• ATPL Exams written and passed
• Able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
• No Accidents / Incidents / Violations in last 3 years
• Team oriented with exceptional customer service skills
• Self-reliance, the ability to work under pressure and a solid work ethic, with a strong professional commitment to safety;
• Willing to relocate
• Good standing attendance record