FLEXSIM-ATO is looking to expand its examiners team with:
- EASA B737NG SFE / TRE EASA
FLEXSIM-ATO is especially looking for experienced SFE/TRE’s willing to deliver high quality examination in different locations (Western Europe and Middle-East).
- 3000 hours MPA experience
- 1000 hours on type experience
- 500 hours MPA instruction experience
- Hold or have held an ATPL(A) with LPE 5 or 6
- Valid SFE/TRE rating on type
*Depending on qualifications, a limited number of “less experienced” SFI/TRI’s would also be considered.
- High professional standard
- Recent experience as SFE/TRE
- Exposure in a training center is a plus
- Fluent in French is a plus
- Sufficient availability
This position assumes a per session compensation. As such it is possible to combine this position with a job as an airline pilot.
When applying for this position please send the following information:
- CV, including 2 relevant references
- All relevant licensing documents
- Your expected availability
How to apply:
Please send the required document for pre-screening