FLEXSIM-ATO is looking to expand its instructors team with:
- EASA B787 SFI / TRI
FLEXSIM-ATO is especially looking for experienced SFI/TRI’s willing to deliver high quality instruction in different locations (Western Europe and Middle-East).
- 3000 hours MPA experience
- 1000 hours on type experience
- 500 hours MPA instruction experience
- Hold or have held an ATPL(A) with LPE 5 or 6
- Valid SFI/TRI rating on type
*Depending on qualifications, a limited number of “less experienced” SFI/TRI’s would also be considered.
- High professional standard
- Recent experience as SFI/TRI
- Exposure in a training center is a plus
- SFE/TRE authorization is a plus
- Fluent in French is a plus
- Sufficient availability
This position assumes a per session compensation. As such it is possible to combine this position with a job as an airline pilot.
When applying for this position please send the following information:
- CV, including 2 relevant references
- All relevant licensing documents
- Your expected availability
How to apply:
Please send the required documents for pre-screening