Airline Technical Support ( ATS) has an open permanent position for a Station Maintenance Manager for our activities in Curacao.
Job description :
Manage and monitor all aircraft, support equipment, and component maintenance.
Plan, coordinate and schedule the aircraft maintenance procedures.
Develop process improvements for aircraft installation and maintenance activities.
Ensure aircraft maintenance is performed in compliance with federal regulations and industry standards.
Identify the nature of discrepancy and establish process to correct the problem in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily control and coordination of maintenance actions
- Experience in Line and Base maintenance
- Able to work with deadlines and milestones
- Ensure sufficient authorized and qualified personnel are available
- Evaluate and monitor current maintenance process to ensure personnel equipment and facilities operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure effective communication between all levels of personnel
- Training schedules
- Customer communication in technical questions
- Budget and Result responsibility
- Several years Management experience in an aviation organization
- Fully familiar with legislative and legal matters relating of EASA standards
- Preferably in possess of AML with type F100, B737 and/or A320
- Work planning, project management and coordination experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of economical aspects
- Flexible and assertive
- Customer focus
- Fluent in English and preferably Spanish