Contract Term: 5 years, renewable
Base: Wuhan, China
Commuter options are available (all amounts are net. Uni-Top will pay your taxes in China)
Total Compensation $16,584 per month, net. (Based on 60 hours)
Schedule: 18 days on, 12 days off per month.
- Base Salary: $3,600 per month
- Safety Bonus: $52/hour (expected total $3,120/mo)
- Flight Allowance: $116/hour (expected total $6,960/mo)
- Insurance Allowance: $800/month
- Transportation Allowance: $500/month
- Contract Completion Bonus: $36,225 paid at the end of 5 years
- Per Diem: $50 per day (monthly average is around $1000/mo)
- Overtime: 61-70 hours: $226/hour
71-80 hours: $284/hour
80+ hours: $400/hour
- commuter tickets paid by the company
- hotel provided while on duty or in China.
For type rated Captains: From the start of training until passing the line check, Residents receive $13,000/mo., and commuters $11,000/mo.
For non-rated Captains: From start of the contract until the start of transition training: Commuters receive $5,000/mo. Residents receive $6,000/mo. During transition training, Commuters receive $8,000/mo. Residents receive $10,000/mo. From the day when check ride on A306 or B744 is passed, until successfully passing the line check, Commuters receive $11,000/mo. Residents receive $13,000/mo.Hotel will be paid during transition training. This is anticipated to take 8-12 weeks.
Tax receipt will be provided every quarter.
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- 1000 hours PIC time on jets (EMB170/190, CRJ900, and B737/A320 or larger)
- Total time 5000 hours
- Valid ATP license with no limitations
- Valid passport, Class A Medical
- Maximum age: 55
- Must be from a country which has diplomatic relations with China
- Must present a criminal history showing no history of criminal activity