Domicile: Hangzhou, China (100 miles SW of Shanghai)
Contract Term: 3 years, renewable
Contract Options: Loong Air will offer 4 flexible scheduling options for A320 Captains. All amounts are AFTER TAX.
Option A (Live in China) – 45 days off per year: $25,833 per month
Option B – Commuting 6 weeks on/2 weeks off: $23,667 per month
Option C – Commuting 6 weeks on/3 weeks off: $22,083 per month
Option D - Commuting 4 weeks on/4 weeks off: $17,667 per month
Includes base salary, travel allowance, safety bonus and annual bonus
• Base salary:
o Option A: $21,000/mo. (80 hours per month)
o Option B: $19,000/mo. (75 hours per month)
o Option C: $17,500/mo. (70 hours per month)
o Option D: $13,500/mo. (70 hours per month)
• Additional benefits
o Housing Allowance: Option A: $1,500/mo., Option B: $1,500/mo. Option C: $1,200/mo. Option D: $1,000/mo
o Travel Allowance: $500/mo.
o Tour Allowance: $500/mo.
o Safety bonus:
-Option A: $16,000/yr
-Option B: $14,000/yr
-Option C: $13,000/yr
-Option D: $8,000./yr
o Annual Bonus
- First Year: $10,000
- Second Year: $12,000
- Third Year: $14,000
o Overtime: $350/hr.
• Training pay: $400/day for 60 days. 80% salary if ground training exceeds 60 days. Hotel provided during training. Full pay from start of line training.
NEW!! Interview Allowance
Loong will provide $400 per day for each day you were in China for the screening process if you are successful. If you are in China for 10 days, you will receive $4000 when you start training.
Minimum requirements are as follows:
• 500 hours PIC time on A320
• Total time 3000 hours
• Valid ATP license with no limitations, valid passport, Class A Medical
• Maximum age 55. Age 57 will be considered for CAAC license holders.
• Must be from a country which has diplomatic relations with China
• ICAO English level 4 certification
• Last flight on type within 12 months