Xiamen Airlines Boeing B787 Captain
** New and Improved Terms & Conditions **
AeroPersonnel is pleased to present the latest Xiamen Airlines Boeing B787 Captain package.
Xiamen Airlines offers one of the best Boeing B787 packages in the China and is accepting applications from B777 and B787 Captains.
Xiamen Airlines Rotation Options & Renumeration
- Option 1 – China Residency
- Option 2 – 22 days on / 8 days off or 44 days on / 16 days off
- Option 3 - 19 days on / 11 days off or 38 days on / 22 days off
The figures below include monthly remuneration, all bonuses and allowances . Before tax numbers are shown only for illustrative and comparative purposes.
Annual before tax (gross) up to 412,147 US$
Annual after tax (net) ranging from 302,604 US$
Monthly after tax (net) ranging from 25,217 US$
Contact AeroPersonnel for full details of further bonuses and allowances
Xiamen Airlines Boeing B787 Captain Technical Requirement
- Hold a passport and ICAO ATPL (with current captain type rating on the B777/B787 from a country with diplomatic relations with China
- 5,000+ hours total time
- 2,000+ hours total time (PIC and FO) on multi-crew, multi-engine jets
- 500+ hours total PIC time (on any aircraft)
- Age 55 or below with Class 1 medical with a least three months of validity as of the joining date
- Flown the relevant aircraft within the last 12 months
- No history of incidents or accidents
- ICAO English level 4 or higher qualification indicated on the pilot license
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support in China, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: Sept 24, 2019