- Controlling overstock materials.
- Weekly analysis for Crit A and AOG orders to identify the frequently used materials.
- Supporting AOG desk in regular non urgent topics.
- Parts ordering for scheduled maintenance tasks.
- Monitoring open overdue orders.
- Strong sense of financial responsibility
- Operational minded
- Fluent in English, Polish language knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in logistics, procurement or repair administration is desirable
- Good knowledge of MS Office, AMOS knowledge is advantageous
- High level of self motivation, flexibility and reliability
- Ability of analytical and cost conscious thinking
- Able to work shifts/weekend shifts
If you find violations, report this job